Greetings from the Congregation
If you would like to send greetings or update the congregation about your family, please send your submissions (greetings, messages, photos of kids and grandkids to firstname.lastname@example.org. A donation of $18 is suggested for each submission.
Happy New Year from from Tarin, Shan and Jacksanna.
We hope to be together in person with all of you next year. L'Shanah Tovah, stay well and stay safe!
Cynthia and Eric Kaplan and their grandson, John
Happy New Year from the Schweitzer Davison Family
L to R: Joy, Claudia, Kevin, Bethany, Jacob and Brent
Happy New Year from Miriam Weinstein and Peter Feinstein
Greetings From the Lewis/Wiessen Family for a good and sweet New Year.
לשנה טובה ומתוקה
Greetings from the Serotta/Hockle Family.
Sending wishes of peace and love at the new year from the Federspiel family.
May the New Year bring all of you health, hope, and sweetness!
Amy and Mark Farber
In celebration of our granddaughters Samantha and Rachel Kaplan, entering high school.
Barbara and Michael Kaplan
Greetings to the TAA Community
- Steve Cohen and Andréa MacLeod
- Barry and Ellen Gradwohl
- Hilbert-Knapp Family
- Peggy and Andy Matlow
- Bernice Blitz and Family
- Sara and Rick Bronstein
- Susan and Greg Federspiel
- Louis and Josette Goldish
- David and Enid Wise and Family
- Cheryl Mazer
- Janet and Greg Lemnah
Greetings and Celebrations
- Best Wishes to Phil and Eve Cutter for a Healthy and Happy New Year from Mary K and Amnon Goldman
- May the entire congregation have a sweet and healthy New Year from the Lemnah Family
- Wishes for a Happy and Healthy 5781 to the TAA Community from Joan Brooks and Jim Garrels
- “L’shana Tovah to all the congregation“ from Nancy Leavitt
- "Greetings to my wonderful TAA Community!" from Irma Cohen
- "To our wonderful community! May you all be well in the coming year!" from Fern Miller
- Jonathan and Margaret Harvey in honor of our grandchildren: Kala Harvey and Maya Harvey
- Wishing the whole congregation health and happiness in the New Year- from the Slatko Family
- Wishing you a sweet and safe New Year" from Anne and Bruce Siegel